Sharm el Sheikh


Beautiful paradise isn't it?

Blue water, luxurious hotel, gazebo here and there,
pineapple drinks on the hot sunny day,
lying out in the sun.

Ahh what a perfect getaway.

This place what I'm showing you here is what we call
Sharm el-Sheikh.

The Miami of Egypt.
The LA of the Middle East.

The holiday for Eid Al Adha is just around the corner,
and my friend and I are planning to 
hangin out FABULOUSLY
at Sharm el-Sheikh.

and I am perfectly happy about it!
YEAY! IT'S SHARM FOR GOD'S SAKE!


See that? Who doesn't want to be pampered with such luxury?


And yeah of course the main attraction here is the beach.
The alluring azure seawater that'll turn your eyes blinded with such beauty of nature.


and there's also cruises there,
which is a MUST DO for every tourists.
Including myself.

This is the sheesha place which is again, fabulously decorated with all the lights
and sofa in the open air and
thousands of tourists gonna hang out here.


This is just the brief introduction to the
about-to-become-reality-holiday here.

And for the record,
I kinda have my money saved up for this majestic trip.
Ahh!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO BE THERE!!!


SHARM EL-SHEIKH,
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY FABULOUS ARRIVAL!




Powered by Blogger.
 

About This Blog!

Hello, welcome to the all fresh and new itsallaboutyuri. Historically, this blog is used as a tool to lashes out other people that deserves it. Well, worry no more, because the new itsallaboutyuri is nothing like that. This blog is re-established to make you guys laugh, smile and says "This blog is silly!". Again, welcome.