Of Legends

Legends. Someone who you can never forget. Someone who you adore. Someone who you wanted to be. Someone who is awesome enough to inspire you to do stuff. Legends.

Legends can rise from any community. Yes, this is the real world, not some wizardy school or institution for mutants. Politics, for example, holds many legends through out the year. Dalai Lama, Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Mahathir Mohamad, and Prophet Mohamad. All of them are legends.

But in this post I wanted to tell you guys about the legends of my school. Yup, Sekolah Dato' Abdul Razak.

Why this post Yuri? All of a sudden?
Simply because I dreamt all 5 of them last night. And their faces are crystal clear. I have no idea why all of the came into my dream. Even one of them is married.

In 2005, I was in Form 1. 
In 2005, I already knew who I would like to look up to. 

The High Committee of Student Leaders.



Syukur Syaari. The Leader.
Hisyamudin. The Brain.
Songkok. The Just.
Ashraf. The Badass.
Apai. The Muscle.

Trust me, after this deadly 5 combination, there is no other leaders in the school that can top them off.
Especially Syukur Syaari. 

Well, here's about my dream.
We were all sitting around a table, with a girl (presumably his newly-wed wife) and we were talking something about leaving highschool.

And, odd enough, they are asking me about life opinion. Like should they do that, and should they go here and there. I mean like, they're the seniors, and I'm the junior, what should I know?
But then all people say, dream is just a movie in your sleep right?

I mean, it was so awesome to meet them again, all in one place, although it's on my dream, but still, I really treasure it. 

It was really weird though, but it was awesome, you know.

Even up till now, those are the type of person I am really looking up to be one day. Especially Syukur Syaari. 

And maybe this dream came to me just after watching Awkward's Jenna Hamilton getting the attention in school and looking at the photo of Syukur and Mentol in the UK. 

Who knows. :)


0 carutan:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

About This Blog!

Hello, welcome to the all fresh and new itsallaboutyuri. Historically, this blog is used as a tool to lashes out other people that deserves it. Well, worry no more, because the new itsallaboutyuri is nothing like that. This blog is re-established to make you guys laugh, smile and says "This blog is silly!". Again, welcome.